150kVA Home Series Substation
150kVA Home Series Substation

150kVA Home Series Substation

৳ 730,000.00

Product Id: RP 930

Supplier Name: Energypac Engineering Ltd.

Type: Home Series

Origin: Bangladesh

Brand Name: Energypac

Payment Mode: Cheque, Bank Transfer

Price Range:

0/5   0 Ratings
Product Details:

Part-A substation equipment 

  1. Distribution Transformer, 11/0.415kV
  2. LT Switchgear Panel
  3. Auto

N.B: The displayed price is a reference price. Price may vary based on the client's requirements & payment mode.

Contact Supplier

Terms & Conditions (Retail) 30% non-refundable advance along with work order and the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery


All Ratings & Reviews:


Back to Top